The credit union lobby will be open beginning Monday, May 4, 2020 at 8:30 A.M. and will remain open during our normal business hours.
Please be aware that we will be enforcing the following guidelines for social distancing:
- Only four (4) people will be allowed in the building at a time. Do not bring small children as that would limit the number of members in the office to perform transactions
- You may enter using the door marked as the entrance only (red arrow)
- You need to stand on the areas that are marked as such (red lines or crosses)
- You need to exit using the door marked as an exit (red arrow)
- Make appointments for opening accounts, loan disbursements, etc. that take time to process
- Loan applications need to be completed off-site
- Germ guards have been setup at the teller windows
- Members will not be allowed to congregate in the office or use waiting areas.
We look forward to seeing you and appreciate the patience you have shown. Stay safe and healthy!
« Return to "Blogs"Go to main navigation